|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,062
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 40
Joined: June 2010
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275 Likes: 192
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275 Likes: 192 |
Eric's brother is more brave than I am. He has spent the past week on St. Croix. Unfortunately they have had a lot of Sahara dust, but the view today from his patio (the day he is due to come home!!) the sky is beautiful. ![[Linked Image]](http://www.traveltalkonline.com/gallery/41/full/6171.jpg)
Carol Hill
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,257 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,257 Likes: 3 |
Nice pic. I stayed at the big Marriott there a couple years ago. I liked the island but it felt more residential than vacation to to me.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275 Likes: 192
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275 Likes: 192 |
We've never stayed on STX, visited there on a cruise once. It is more residential, I think. I'm hoping that he will post a trip report at some point.
Carol Hill
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 30
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 30 |
We are definitely not very touristy, maybe halfway between STT and NGD?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275 Likes: 192
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275 Likes: 192 |
 I never knew what the airport designation was for Anegada! 
Carol Hill
|
|
|
|
|
|
|