|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,011
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 845
Joined: September 2006
|
|
|
9 members (timnboston, DanS, BHK, Kvsmith1, rab, GOTOSUN, 3 invisible),
406
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 277
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 277 |
So......Our crew is flying into St. Thomas in February. One crew member has tested positive for Covid-19 several months ago, and has a positive test for Covid antibodies. St. Thomas allows test results for antibodies within the past 4 months.
Checking into entry requirements into the BVI, I don't see antibody tests mentioned, only antigen test for current Covid. Is this correct?
There are so many sites that give different information, I don't want to miss a trick?!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
The BVI does not recognize the antibody test. I looked carefully because I am also antibody positive.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2020
Posts: 15
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2020
Posts: 15 |
Me too - and I also found nothing that showed the BVI allowing a positive antibody test for entry or in lieu of Day 0 and Day 4 tests.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
It’s worth noting that a positive antibody test will often cause a false positive up to 90 days and perhaps longer after you had covid. This can be a issue for obvious reasons.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|