Traveltalkonline.com Forums

. >


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,062
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 32
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 25
GaKaye 19
kim 18
Member Spotlight
shieneehead
shieneehead
Simsbury, Connecticut
Posts: 209
Joined: September 2016
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
8 members (S/Y Mockingbird, tomp, johnnshell, Rumlover, 4 invisible), 354 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#244383 01/07/2021 01:35 PM
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 287
Likes: 2
M
Murdock Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 287
Likes: 2
Good Day TTOLers

USVI-based trip coming up in June and we will have 3 younger children with us (ages 9-13).

I know I recall on the BVI forum one of you fine folks had put together a scavenger hunt, or similar activity, for children.

Does anyone have a copy of that handy...it's certainly possibly that I would have saved it in one of my BVI trip folders....

Most, if not all, of the stops I am looking at will have something fun for everyone to do but I wanted to do at least one extra fun thing for the kiddos during the week and recall someone talking about this years ago.

TIA

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303
Likes: 4
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303
Likes: 4
Wasn’t it aarpskier or something like that?

Edit:
http://www.traveltalkonline.com/ubb...multi-topic-advice-seeker.html#Post95318

Pdf Dropbox link is inop, but word doc is good

Last edited by jphart; 01/07/2021 08:48 PM. Reason: Found original
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
Man, I haven't looked at that in quite some time. That was fun and well put together.


Go Irish!!

Bill
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 287
Likes: 2
M
Murdock Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 287
Likes: 2
Thanks for the research and link jphart.......that got me to digging a little more with different keywords and I think it was Twanger's 'treasure hunt' setup that I was thinking about.. I certainly like the aarpskier file, but would need to spend loads of time repurposing for USVI....but will most likely take some of the useful bits about boat life out and reporpuse.

https://www.traveltalkonline.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/45950/Searchpage/1/Main/11789/Words/%2Btreasure+%2Bhunt/Search/true/re-sailing-with-kids-anegada-peter-island.html#Post45950

TTOL is the best....thanks for the assist!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5