|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,048
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 55
Joined: December 2010
|
|
|
12 members (JimandJane, BHK, Kmon, marybeth, Murdock, SXMScubaman, 6 invisible),
461
guests, and
44
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 287 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 287 Likes: 2 |
Good Day TTOLers
USVI-based trip coming up in June and we will have 3 younger children with us (ages 9-13).
I know I recall on the BVI forum one of you fine folks had put together a scavenger hunt, or similar activity, for children.
Does anyone have a copy of that handy...it's certainly possibly that I would have saved it in one of my BVI trip folders....
Most, if not all, of the stops I am looking at will have something fun for everyone to do but I wanted to do at least one extra fun thing for the kiddos during the week and recall someone talking about this years ago.
TIA
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2 |
Man, I haven't looked at that in quite some time. That was fun and well put together.
Go Irish!!
Bill
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 287 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 287 Likes: 2 |
Thanks for the research and link jphart.......that got me to digging a little more with different keywords and I think it was Twanger's 'treasure hunt' setup that I was thinking about.. I certainly like the aarpskier file, but would need to spend loads of time repurposing for USVI....but will most likely take some of the useful bits about boat life out and reporpuse.
https://www.traveltalkonline.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/45950/Searchpage/1/Main/11789/Words/%2Btreasure+%2Bhunt/Search/true/re-sailing-with-kids-anegada-peter-island.html#Post45950
TTOL is the best....thanks for the assist!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|