Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,066
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 25
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Colour1
Colour1
Westchester /NYC
Posts: 2,533
Joined: July 2011
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
9 members (jbutah, CarolinaSailor, Rumlover, Lucyann, KDE12603, johndana274, LAB57, CaribbeanSolSXM, 1 invisible), 515 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
V
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
V
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
Hey everyone. A lot of conversations on the board regarding getting to the BVI, traveling, Covid, portals, etc.... Just thought I would share a reminder as to why we all love this beautiful place. Went out for a snorkel yesterday at Cistern Point off Cooper Island. And I have to say with the lack of boats the marine life certainly appears to be out and about! I hope you enjoy it.

Swimming w/ RARE hawksbill sea turtle

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
I saw a turtle in White Bay, JVD today! CGB has also had lots of great marine life lately....


JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350
Thanks nice video!

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457
Likes: 2
wonderful, thank you for sharing. I Love that area for snorkeling. Been a while unfortunately, so I do love the live through these videos and trip reports. Two postponed trips and not sure of when BVI is next on my horizon.😕


Toast.......to Life; White Bay...heaven on earth.
Diane
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
Great video. Thank you.


Go Irish!!

Bill
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 643
L
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
L
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 643
LOVED this!! Thank you


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5