Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


SXM Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors SXM Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,963
Posts342,152
Members27,646
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
GaKaye 26
RonDon 21
kim 18
bran 17
erb923 15
Kennys 14
Member Spotlight
CaptnAndy
CaptnAndy
Reno, NV USA
Posts: 277
Joined: March 2008
Today's Birthdays
tag2some
Who's Online Now
9 members (CmVan10, 706jim, Buddyhog, Johno, Steve Bond, ARC, 320sycamore, BELLEAMI, 1 invisible), 567 guests, and 166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,674
Likes: 4
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,674
Likes: 4

SXM Sponsors
.
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 1,117
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 1,117
Likes: 1
I think a covid vaccine is going to become a requirement for travel...so am I not surprised to see this kind of a cruise being offered. I think buffets on ships could also be a thing of the past...which won't hurt my feelings...lol


Moderated by  Eric_Hill, modct, ruralcarrier 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5