Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,046
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
mahokid 30
RonDon 29
erb923 26
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Carol_Hill
Carol_Hill
Central Florida!
Posts: 86,275
Joined: August 2000
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
20 members (Linas, S/Y Mockingbird, GettingThere, mgh, Manpot, knitsoftwear, Kennys, caribmichael, jadezar, IWIWSE, Oceans, CaribbeanCanadians, Rumlover, calle313, Kvsmith1, dj1094, Kelann, 3 invisible), 386 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#249410 03/08/2021 10:49 AM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
IWIWSE Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
Good Morning,

My wife, myself, and another couple are looking forward to
a two week stay at Guavaberry, Virgin Gorda in mid April.
If I recall correctly, there were two different outfits that operated
fly fishing trips on Anegada.
One was highly recommended and the other, well, wasn't.
We would prefer to hook up with the first.
Wonder if anyone can steer me in the right direction and maybe
pass along any other info?
Thanks in advance.

Mike
Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am

BVI Sponsors
.
IWIWSE #249445 03/08/2021 03:27 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
Call Sherwin 284-547-6243 (WhatsApp) or 284-440-3243 (Cell)


Go Irish!!

Bill
IWIWSE #249450 03/08/2021 04:17 PM
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,148
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,148
Garfield 495-9569 for fly fishing Bonefish & Tarpon

Danny 441-6334 for fly fishing for Bonefish & Tarpon

Sherwin for Wahoo, Tuna,Mahi, Snapper

Last edited by sleepychef; 03/08/2021 04:37 PM.
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
Thanks Chef. I always forget about Bonefish and Tarpon with Danny or Garfield.


Go Irish!!

Bill
IWIWSE #249460 03/08/2021 05:12 PM
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 112
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 112
I have planned two trips with Danny. On both occasions Danny meet me at the dock and said because of the weather the fishing would be a dissapointment. This never happens with a fishing guide. He could have took me on a expenisive boat ride! I can't speak of his fishing abilities but his honesty is enough for me.

Also hello Bill!

IWIWSE #249495 03/09/2021 09:44 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
Hey Jonny! Hope you and Carol are well my friend. I have heard that story about Danny from more than one.


Go Irish!!

Bill
IWIWSE #249506 03/09/2021 10:58 AM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
IWIWSE Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
Thanks to all for taking the time to respond

Mike


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5