Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,964
Posts342,156
Members27,646
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
GaKaye 26
RonDon 21
bran 18
kim 18
erb923 15
Kennys 14
Member Spotlight
TIM
TIM
Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 38
Joined: November 2006
Today's Birthdays
tag2some
Who's Online Now
14 members (davidandsusannj, pandpfromcanada, Bob O, Brad_Va, YachtReprise, BeckyMac, BigGreenFan, Anniemas, ndfaninnc, sunluver, Rover, 3 invisible), 641 guests, and 166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#25248 02/04/2014 11:37 AM
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281
Likes: 192
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281
Likes: 192
Temporary ban after jet ski death Wow, what an awful story, of the person killed.


Carol Hill
Sponsors
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 623
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 623
Senseless death.
The jet ski operators wouldn't be there if the tourists wouldn't patronize them.
Just like everything else in a resort area, demand dictates the supply.

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281
Likes: 192
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281
Likes: 192
Just senseless, for sure. I really don't know what it is like in other places than Negril, but they are extremely annoying in Negril. I personally don't jetski, so I wouldn't mind a permanent ban, but I know that a lot of people enjoy it. But it does sound like they need to make and ENFORCE more rules.


Carol Hill

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5