|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,007
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 342
Joined: June 2019
|
|
|
11 members (S/Y Mockingbird, Naxos, charlie, marksxm, BuffaloBob, Kennys, 5 invisible),
403
guests, and
54
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 206
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 206 |
We are heading down in October and will have multiple weeks with different crews. I know it’s a long way from October, but I am assuming there will still be a gateway requirement. Has anybody had this situation? I am not sure how to submit our data - we do our own, week 1 crew does their own, week 2 does their group? Since we won’t all be there at the same time, we can’t be tied together from a testing standpoint. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks!
Melissa & Doug
"If you really wanna know where you can find me, I'll be unwinding, Down in the islands, down in the islands" Zac Brown Band
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
Doug..I would hold off and see how things change before you are about a month out. I had a nightmare getting here..and if I had waited two more weeks it would have been a lot easier!..Love to both of you..
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 206
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 206 |
Love to you as well…hope to see you for the Cat Fight if not sooner!
Melissa & Doug
"If you really wanna know where you can find me, I'll be unwinding, Down in the islands, down in the islands" Zac Brown Band
|
|
|
|
|
|
|