Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,035
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
mahokid 30
RonDon 30
erb923 27
kim 18
Member Spotlight
xrayman67
xrayman67
Panama City Beach, Florida
Posts: 789
Joined: January 2017
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
12 members (Todd_Melinda_K, lovemysxm, Rumlover, Lovethebeach65, Caribob, SXMbeachman, SXMScubaman, Kelly G, 4 invisible), 429 guests, and 81 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 206
Galeaux Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 206
We are heading down in October and will have multiple weeks with different crews. I know it’s a long way from October, but I am assuming there will still be a gateway requirement. Has anybody had this situation? I am not sure how to submit our data - we do our own, week 1 crew does their own, week 2 does their group? Since we won’t all be there at the same time, we can’t be tied together from a testing standpoint. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks!


Melissa & Doug

"If you really wanna know where you can find me, I'll be unwinding, Down in the islands, down in the islands" Zac Brown Band
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Doug..I would hold off and see how things change before you are about a month out. I had a nightmare getting here..and if I had waited two more weeks it would have been a lot easier!..Love to both of you..

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 206
Galeaux Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 206
Love to you as well…hope to see you for the Cat Fight if not sooner!


Melissa & Doug

"If you really wanna know where you can find me, I'll be unwinding, Down in the islands, down in the islands" Zac Brown Band

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5