|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,006
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,513
Joined: May 2002
|
|
|
8 members (caribmichael, goose4793, 320sycamore, Oceans, UconnHusky47, BHK, JAG1, 1 invisible),
382
guests, and
61
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2021
Posts: 2
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Apr 2021
Posts: 2 |
Anyone been able to use the Antigen test for Unvaccinated Children for entry with a Vaccinated adult? Reason I ask is the BVI Gateway portal says this:
NASOPHARYNGEAL RT-PCR tests are required for all passengers 5 and over who are NOT fully vaccinated. Fully vaccinated travels are required to submit a negative PCR test OR an approved radio antigen test within five (5) days of arrival.
I read the actual legislative document Jason uploaded and it wasn't clear. I was thinking Unvaccinated children could take the same pre-departure test as their vaccinated parents.
We were under the impression Antigen tests were valid regardless of vaccination status, based on above it does not appear so. Can anyone confirm?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|