|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 251
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
7 members (CaroleS, MKGrey, 2tannedfannies, rpotter28, mahokid, Rumlover, 1 invisible),
376
guests, and
74
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 112
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 112 |
On a brighter note, I havn't seen this many boats in CGB in a while. Unfortuanly I saw this on the webcam not in person!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 62
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 62 |
The Agape Cottages cam? I looked at this same one this morning and couldn't believe it either!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359 |
There were 15 boats in CGB from Action Quest, one of the sailing camps. In general though, it's been busy Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for June and July.
There were also 2 Puerto Rican Navy boats down past Quito's but I think they are gone now.
Last edited by JasonHelmbrecht; 07/21/2021 02:28 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,734 Likes: 25
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,734 Likes: 25 |
I'm in CGB right now, I went to Bobby's 3 times and each time there was a long line of kids from Action Quest outside. I'm amazed that the store wasn't empty when I just went there. They are leaving for Sandy Spit so I should think that the anchorage will be empty again soon.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 112
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 112 |
Very nice. Glad businesses are seeing the activity! Yes mfringsley, I visit these webcams way to offen.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|