Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,970
Posts342,203
Members27,646
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
GaKaye 28
RonDon 21
bran 19
kim 18
Colour1 15
erb923 14
Member Spotlight
Fred
Fred
Knoxville, Tennessee
Posts: 935
Joined: April 2002
Today's Birthdays
pepcats
Who's Online Now
8 members (golda1, caribmichael, connie, Wingman, Anniemas, davidandsusannj, 2 invisible), 462 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,936
Likes: 3
Eva Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,936
Likes: 3
I actually (finally) went somewhere and blogged about it: St. Simons Island (Georgia) Trip Report


I've got a Caribbean Soul I can barely control... (JB)
Sponsors
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,284
Likes: 192
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,284
Likes: 192
Thanks for the report and the pics! We finally got to St Maarten in June this year and going back in October! Hope you are able to get down island soon!!


Carol Hill
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,571
Likes: 12
B
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,571
Likes: 12
Thanks for the report! It's been 30 years since I was there last, looks the same, which is a good thing! Travel is good for the soul!! We fly south in less than 2 weeks! by the way, the center piece was nice, "soggy dollars"!!!

Last edited by BEERMAN; 07/25/2021 09:30 AM.
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,463
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,463
Likes: 1
Thanks for the report! We have never been, but that our daughter's go to place for the beach ⛱

It doesn't hurt her college roommate lives on the beach so accomodations are always reasonable 😉

Need some beachtime badly


“Every time I open a bottle of wine, it is an amazing trip somewhere!” José Andrés

Moderated by  Eric_Hill, Eva 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5