Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,027
Members27,640
Most Online5,009Jul 27th, 2026
Posts:
7,640
Joined: January 2002
8 members (shieneehead , mahokid , sxmpete , jal , paul2pam , garymoe , Fletch , 1 invisible),
475
guests, and
46
robots.
Key:
Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 335
Traveler
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 335
Ok, we’re charting out of St Thomas this time. We’ve gotten our approval for entry into St Thomas for our 10 day charter. I thought we would not have to test again to return to the US. Is that correct? Thanks
.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 989
Traveler
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 989
You should not have to test in order to return to the mainland U.S. from the territory (U.S. Virgin Islands).
Attached Images
Last edited by ecm56; 10/22/2021 06:44 PM .
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 335
Traveler
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 335
Thanks. That’s what I thought, but one crew member thought we had to test to return, so I just wanted confirmation.