Here is the text from the Coral Bay Cruising Guide that that Coral Bay Yacht Club will be publishing online very soon
The National Park has many hiking trails. The best map for the trails is at https://trailbandit.org/Downloads.html.
You can do a great flat walk in Coral Bay by:
- Walking from the dinghy dock to a right on Fortsberg Road (turn right on East End Road at Skinny Legs, first right)
- Back on East End Road, head left and walk to the triangle intersection, take a left on Salt Pond Road.
- At the intersection where the dumpsters and Love City Mini Mart are, take a right down Kings Hill Road.
- The first cement road on the right goes up to the LaLa Land neighborhood.
- Continuing on Kings Hill Road, past the sign that says “You are Lost”, you will come to Josephine’s Greens and Coral Bay Garden Center on the left. Josephine sells organic produce, fruits, and herbs.
The Europa Bay trail in Little Lameshure is a nice flat hike.
Great hilly hikes include:
- Johnnyhorn Trail - from Leinster Bay to Coral Bay
- Brown Bay Trail - spur off the Johnny Horn trail
- Ram Head Trail from Salt Pond Bay
Add the Reef Bay trail from one of the NPS moorings in Reef Bay. See the Great house, sugar house, and hike up to the Petroglyphs.