Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 26
GaKaye 19
Member Spotlight
dkupersmith
dkupersmith
Collingswood, NJ
Posts: 251
Joined: February 2003
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
9 members (JAE, Stevemech, CaribbeanCanadians, Bob O, S/Y Mockingbird, CaroleS, MKGrey, 2tannedfannies, 1 invisible), 372 guests, and 68 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#268026 11/05/2021 09:31 PM
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 11
W
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
W
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 11
No reason for this post, heading back down in a few weeks and just looking through pictures from last trips and ran across this one from Foxy’s and got kind of sad from other posts saying there has been a falling out with the family and we may not be able to have this great experience again.

Attached Images
339B8A3B-68DC-41A5-B689-64FF7EF5FB40.jpeg
BVI Sponsors
.
wmmoorejr #268032 11/05/2021 10:51 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688
Likes: 1
I was there last week and the family is fine.

tradewinds #268033 11/05/2021 11:15 PM
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 11
W
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
W
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 11
Originally Posted by tradewinds
I was there last week and the family is fine.

Good to hear, I thought I had read some posts recently that there was some sort of a rift


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5