First have to say it was a great trip as always and it was wonderful to see old friends we have in st. martin and met a couple of new ones. Here is the report on the trip, just about all was great aside from a meal or two

Stayed at Divi, they have been doing alot of work on maintenance and new amenities. Looks better than it has in years. We at dinner at Tuscans on Saturday night and it was great. Most years i couldnt say that but happy to say i can now

Pineapple Petes, sad to say but two years in a row now we have been disappointed so not sure we would go back.

Lees Roadside, as usual a very good dinner. Ribs were there typical very good, son loved his Mahi Mahi, and wish i could remember what my wife had but i do remember trying it and it was delicious.

Ocean 82, i will make this a short one. I had dreams of that meal the rest of the trip

Skipjacks, very good as usual

Lunch at Tropical Wave twice. Have to say i am always shocked at what that little kitchen on the beach can put out. Delicious everytime.

Le Croisanterie in Marigot, always the best for a relaxing breakfast.

The weather was fantastic. We had rain just about everynight and some spot showers in the morning that would clear up at around 7:30 am and then beautiful weather all day.

Alaine at AAA, what a great guy and company, first time i had used them and would rent from him again in a second.

All in all a great trip and we are counting down the 50 more weeks until we can go back!