|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
13 members (goose4793, Kennys, BELLEAMI, anet_scot, NumberCruncher, lcote, dj1094, FantasyFrank, mahokid, CaribbeanSolSXM, gone2beaches, 2 invisible),
345
guests, and
48
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930 Likes: 2 |
A friend was asking about where to check for available owner's time. I haven't ever gone that route so I thought I'd ask here. He's sailed multiple times in the BVI and is an excellent captain.
Louis from Houston
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359 |
A friend was asking about where to check for available owner's time. I haven't ever gone that route so I thought I'd ask here. He's sailed multiple times in the BVI and is an excellent captain. https://sailonline.com/
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 189 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 189 Likes: 5 |
A friend was asking about where to check for available owner's time. I haven't ever gone that route so I thought I'd ask here. He's sailed multiple times in the BVI and is an excellent captain. https://sytimewilltell.com/
Peter s/y Time Will Tell (2019 Lagoon 42) peter@syTimeWillTell.com
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 18
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 18 |
Find Jenny Goya at: https://ownertimecharters.comShe's the best. Makes it easy.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949 |
This is a Broker specializing in "owner Time" . There are multiple "owner direct" boats who are sponsors on TTOL.... see listings.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 170
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 170 |
This link doesn't appear to be working?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 189 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 189 Likes: 5 |
This link doesn't appear to be working? If you do a Google search for them you come up with the same link - so odds are the website is down for some reason
Peter s/y Time Will Tell (2019 Lagoon 42) peter@syTimeWillTell.com
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 170
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 170 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|