Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,080
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
erb923 24
mahokid 23
GaKaye 21
kim 18
Member Spotlight
johnnshell
johnnshell
Port St. Lucie, FL
Posts: 358
Joined: November 2005
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 713 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#273801 01/20/2022 11:28 AM
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 209
Likes: 2
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 209
Likes: 2
Does the CIBC have anywhere we can watch some playoff football? Thank you!

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 189
Likes: 5
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 189
Likes: 5
The rum bar has I tv I think - I remember watching a World Cup game there a bunch of years ago. Whether they'll have or put the game on or not is another question!

Good luck!


Peter
s/y Time Will Tell (2019 Lagoon 42)
peter@syTimeWillTell.com

Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 27
S
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 27
Years ago, in March I watched the NCAA men's basketball tourney at Cooper...a little March Madness!

Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 209
Likes: 2
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 209
Likes: 2
The TV has been removed. CIBC no longer has any televisions.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5