|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,079
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 209 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 209 Likes: 2 |
Does the CIBC have anywhere we can watch some playoff football? Thank you!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 189 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 189 Likes: 5 |
The rum bar has I tv I think - I remember watching a World Cup game there a bunch of years ago. Whether they'll have or put the game on or not is another question!
Good luck!
Peter s/y Time Will Tell (2019 Lagoon 42) peter@syTimeWillTell.com
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 27
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 27 |
Years ago, in March I watched the NCAA men's basketball tourney at Cooper...a little March Madness!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 209 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 209 Likes: 2 |
The TV has been removed. CIBC no longer has any televisions.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|