|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,007
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 342
Joined: June 2019
|
|
|
11 members (S/Y Mockingbird, Naxos, charlie, marksxm, BuffaloBob, Kennys, 5 invisible),
403
guests, and
54
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 24
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 24 |
Flying into Tortolla Monday and wondering what the current Covid test timing is. I think it was 1 day a few weeks ago, but read somewhere it is now 48 hours. Does anyone know what the requirement is for testing prior to arrival ?
Thanks
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6 |
https://bvi.gov.vg/travel-protocols48 hours for vaccinated to not have to rapid test at Beef Island
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 24
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 24 |
That’s what I thought I saw, THANKS !
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
I had to get retested at Road Town after the ferry ride on Friday ( I had taken my test in California on Tuesday). No big deal..15 mins and $50 later I was in the cab on my way home..
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,272 Likes: 192
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,272 Likes: 192 |
Hey Mal, glad you arrived ok!
And happy birthday!!!
Carol Hill
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
Thanks one and all>>One Love ..
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 53
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 53 |
Happy birthday Mal!! SO glad you made it safe and sound! See you soon! xo
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359 |
The 48 hours isn't really counted in hours. It's really 2 days.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 209 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 209 Likes: 2 |
The 48 hours isn't really counted in hours. It's really 2 days. I saw someone arguing at the check in counter that their test wasnt 48 hours old just because they flew forward a bunch of time zones.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|