Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


SXM Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors SXM Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,964
Posts342,169
Members27,646
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
GaKaye 27
RonDon 22
bran 19
kim 18
erb923 14
Kennys 14
Member Spotlight
jphart
jphart
JAX
Posts: 1,303
Joined: May 2011
Today's Birthdays
Popeye
Who's Online Now
16 members (djamespapa, SharonfromSXM, rick s, steve74, Ottoman, Steve&Rachel, DrP, FLCajun, Efpetro, road3682, BillS, JandIrene, 4 invisible), 477 guests, and 184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#276637 02/27/2022 12:31 PM
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,613
Likes: 157
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,613
Likes: 157
LINK
Not political but informative and interesting.

SXM Sponsors
.
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,081
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,081
I've never shared in the fascination with billionaire's toys. I only hope that if they're this rich, that they can help those that are barely scraping by. That way their remembrance will also be as a philanthropist, not merely a rich guy.


I'm going where the weather suits my clothes.

Moderated by  Eric_Hill, modct, ruralcarrier 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5