Traveltalkonline.com Forums

. >


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,046
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
mahokid 30
RonDon 29
erb923 26
kim 18
Member Spotlight
o2bnsxm
o2bnsxm
Louisiana
Posts: 1,160
Joined: June 2005
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
17 members (Good Boy Gus, GettingThere, knitsoftwear, Rumlover, SeeDiver, sierrasteve, xrayman67, BigGreenFan, SunnNC, patentshark, S/Y Mockingbird, medskis, Jeannius, christina, 3 invisible), 345 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#276968 03/02/2022 01:51 PM
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 367
D
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
D
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 367
HELP! I am traveling tomorrow morning and submitted everything to the USVI Screening portal. It has been about 6 hours since my submission is this normal or should I submit again? I tried to call a number but it was busy and I submitted a request for someone to research and they gave me a ticket number.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated TIA

BVI Sponsors
.
Daisy304 #276974 03/02/2022 02:35 PM
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190
M
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190
They process according to arrival time. We have had it range from 4 hours when submitting day before travel to 3 days when submitting further out. You should receive something this evening. Did you track with your tracking code to make sure that it is in process? It is spring break season so I imagine they are swamped.

MIDiver #276979 03/02/2022 03:02 PM
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 367
D
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
D
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 367
Yes I did and it says Pre-Approval. I sent it to the help desk and they issued a ticket number so we shall see.

Daisy304 #277009 03/03/2022 08:19 AM
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023
Likes: 5
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023
Likes: 5
If you don't have your green QR code before your departure, you should print off all your documents and your portal travel application. You can check email on landing for green QR code. If you don't have it, you go to a small room to the right in the document review line and they will process you manually.

Cheers, RickG


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5