Does anyone know if the campgrounds at Flamenco Beach on Culebra and Sun Bay Beach on Vieques are open? It turns out that my wife, 3 kids (12, 10, and 8), and I may be able to make a last-minute trip the last week of March. I have not been able to find any up-to-date info online about the campsites, except a note on one website that as of a year ago the Flamenco Beach campground was closed, and a more recent review of Sun Bay that says the campground is open. But, I would like some sort of confirmation before we travel all the way to Puerto Rico. When I have tried to call the numbers I can find online for both campgrounds I consistently get a signal that sounds like the phone is off the hook. If anyone has better phone numbers, please let me know. For Flamenco Beach I have tried 1-787-742-0700 and 1-787-742-3880. For Sun Bay I have tried 1-787-741-8198. I appreciate any help, even if it is to tell me that I am an idiot! The SVIs look magical and I would love to visit them and share the experience with my family.