|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,006
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,513
Joined: May 2002
|
|
|
12 members (Pltraveler, S/Y Mockingbird, Kennys, lbksxm, Dan&Roxanne, Zanshin, SXMScubaman, RatmansWife, Two2go, Buddyhog, 2 invisible),
372
guests, and
64
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2022
Posts: 11
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2022
Posts: 11 |
Last time we were down was March, 2017, couple months before Irmaria hit. We’ve always loved Marina Cay but I understand it no longer exists. Please correct me if I’m wrong. What I really want to know is are there any mooring balls left there and can they be used?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
The same Mooring balls are there however they did not appear in great shape. I heard that they have since been inspected or repaired but can’t confirm it. They are in use. G
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 464
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 464 |
Used a Marina Cay mooring ball last month. Didn't look great but we backed down on it without any problems. Most of the balls were in use. However, no one came around to collect payment so I didn't get a chance to question anyone.
Douglas E. Linton
|
|
|
|
|
|
|