Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 30
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Jerry_R
Jerry_R
SW Florida
Posts: 610
Joined: April 2003
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
8 members (LAB57, RatmansWife, leslieridler, 706jim, vetteguy, Michael67, 2 invisible), 409 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#280207 04/14/2022 09:26 AM
Joined: Mar 2022
Posts: 11
N
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
N
Joined: Mar 2022
Posts: 11
Last time we were down was March, 2017, couple months before Irmaria hit. We’ve always loved Marina Cay but I understand it no longer exists. Please correct me if I’m wrong. What I really want to know is are there any mooring balls left there and can they be used?

BVI Sponsors
.
Nancyandlen #280213 04/14/2022 09:35 AM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
The same Mooring balls are there however they did not appear in great shape. I heard that they have since been inspected or repaired but can’t confirm it. They are in use.
G

Nancyandlen #280269 04/14/2022 07:22 PM
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 464
D
DEL Offline
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
D
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 464
Used a Marina Cay mooring ball last month. Didn't look great but we backed down on it without any problems. Most of the balls were in use. However, no one came around to collect payment so I didn't get a chance to question anyone.


Douglas E. Linton

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5