I forgot to add this to my trip report posted a while back but thought it was worth relaying. 5 of us took the Fast Ferry from RT to STT. Myself, my wife and our 6 and 8 year old boys had a 4:30 flight out of STT so we had some time to burn in CA. My 23 year old had a 1:30 flight so he needed to go directly from the ferry dock to the airport.

We went through customs and I was holding everyone's passports. We then proceeded to place our bags in the holding area just outside customs so we could walk into town. We all gave hugs and said our goodbyes to the oldest and put him in a cab. A few minutes later I realized I had his passport in my pocket. I relayed this to one of the cabbies and they said no problem just give Kevin the passport and he will get it to him.

I don't know about you but handing a passport to a complete stranger made me pause for a moment. I described my son to Kevin and he said he saw him get in the other cab and could find him. As I gave him the passport I somehow felt completely at ease and believed it would get to my son.

Sure enough, 10 minutes later my son texts me that he had his passport in hand.

I don't know if the Kevin in question was Kevin Campbell or not as this all happened very quickly. However, I am thankful for the Kevin that helped us out whoever he was!