April 25th, thursday. After snorkeling around the boat we had lunch and then took the dinghy over to the caves. The snorkeling was very good with lots of color and schools of fish. It was better outside than inside the caves.

After the caves we were off to Pirates for happy hour. Pirates is a very comfortable place. Had painkillers and nachos. Not inexpensive but overall not too bad. Good service there except when it came time to pay. We had to hunt down the server for the bill. This seems to be the way things are in the islands.

The second half of happy hour was over at the WillyT. We did not order food there, just caribs. The crowd was small but fun, kind of quiet. Nothing special but in four trips this is our first time at the WillyT. It is like riding the cable car in San Francisco, you just have to do it.

An easy dinghy ride back to Kelly's cove and the boat for dinner and sunset.

Next morning, friday April 25th we sailed back to Conch charters. We called them when we were outside in the mooring field and they came out to pilot us in. Very smooth.

We rented a car from National for the day to poke around the island. Went over to Nanny Cay to look at some catamarans because we are trying to talk our travelling companions off of monos and onto a cat. I think we accomplished our mission.

We then went over to Sopers so the Admirals could shop. Had lunch at Pussers. I had a lobster sub that was very good. Very good service also.

Quick stop at the Bomba Shack for a carib. Really nothing there during the day but they had not seen it before. We then continued over to Cane Garden Bay. Pain Killers at Myets and a walk on the beach. We found a little grocery near Quito's and bought some ice cream.

From CGB we drove over to Bruwers bay to check out the beach. It was very quiet, almost empty and beautiful.

We retraced our steps back through CGB and made a happy hour stop at a new place called Stout's. It overlooks CGB from the west and has a spectacular view. I think we had $2 caribs and free wings. Quite a few locals at the bar. The owner was very friendly and service was very good.

After dropping the car off we had dinner at Fort Burt hotel. The place was almost empty. The service was very good and the food was excellent. I had a seafood linguini that was huge and delicious.

The next morning we had breakfast at the Clubhouse and had a smooth checkout with Conch charters.

A taxi, sebastians, dropped our companions off at the ferry terminal and took us to EIS for our flights.

The Cape Air flight was 15 minutes late taking off. However, I think that we set a new speed record at San Juan. It was 40 minutes from the time I stepped off of the Cape Air plane to the time I sat down in my AA seat.

Very leisurely trip home compared to the trip down. We are already planning next year.

YouTube

Music is,

Mix Up World-Quito
I'm Still Here-Paul Thorn
I will Play for Gumbo-Jimmy