On Tuesday April 22 we left Anegada for the sail to Marina Cay. The winds were lighter than the trip over and after we put the sails up we settled in for an easy one tack sail. If anyone ever asks you if sailing is difficult, show them this video.

We grabbed a ball at Marina Cay and snorkeled Diamond Reef. The reef seemed to be covered in a layer of sand but there were outcroppings of coral. I also saw a turtle with an attached remora, rays and barracuda.

The beach bar ashore was nice but expensive, $12 for my frozen bushwacker that was not as good as my $10 frozen bushwacher at YCCS. Service was just average at best. We had dinner on the boat and relaxed with a few cocktails for the evening.

The next morning, wednesday April 23, we went to the dock to fill up on water. Both tanks were close to empty, maybe 70 gallons for about $15.

We then headed off to Monkey Point for a snorkeling stop. We got there about 10AM and there were two balls left. The snorkeling was pretty good, still a little cloudy from the sand. I saw more tarpon and turtles. I was following a tarpon when I got a great shot of a Pellican diving into the water.

After the snorkeling stop we sailed off to Jost Van Dyke by the north side of Tortola and grabbed a ball in Little Harbour.

YouTube

Shot with my GoPro Hero 3+black and edited with Sony Movie Studio 13.

Music is,

Lucky Stars-Jimmy
Mellow Mood-Bob Marley
Dock of the Bay-Otis Redding
Move Along Together-House of Shem