7/15 Flight on American actually went very well. Didn't miss any flights and arrived on time. Taxi was there to ferry us to Footloose and on the way stopped at Riteway for some Red Stripe ( out of Carib) for the thank god we made it to the boat toast. Stowed the gear and went to Spaghetti Junction. Had a great meal there and sampled their special concotions and decided on a taxi back.
7/16 Had a good but fairly brief boat briefing because I had been there before. Used a checklist from TTOL and everything was in order. Left about 11:00 and headed for Marina Cay. While clearing Road Town the breeze picked up significantly. At the prescribed 2000rpm we were barely making headway, so up go the sails. Rigged a #1 reef in the main from the start and started on 1/2 a jib. Seas were running about 6'+ so we did a little pounding along the way. Arrived at Marina Cay and had some interesting times picking up a mooring. The helms person hadnt done this manouver before so there was a learning process. After some aborted tries we were tied up and headed in for a late afternoon dinner at Pusser's. It was good and we were starting to get on island time. After Pusser's we went for a swim and i discovered why the boat didn't power well. There was a botanical garden residing on the bottom complete with coral. I tried brushing some but the bristles just came off on the coral. Oh Well. We didn't have to go far too see the sea life, we took it with us.Our dingy was interesting, an old moorings dingy. The motor I think was Vintage WWII. But after some coaxing it would work. Great for mixing drinks. Just fire it up and the shaking would mix a good cocktail. Our boat was a Moorings 382. It was a good boat for 2 people but the main bunk was shortened by the engine housing. So me being 6'2" some of the positions were interesting. Trish camped out on the space that was the full length so she had ready access to the head. The next day I claimed the v berth which was fine. Two other comments on the boat. First the step in the transome was too high, making for some interesting dismounts from the dingy. Second there was hardly any room from the coachhouse to the rail so you would have to go crab style to the bow.The heads were small compared to the 402cc I had last time but on the 402 they are spacious.
7/17Bitter End
Made this crossing in good weather and cloudless skies. Enjoyed the beach there and had dinner at the Yacht Club. Was great.
7/18
After picking up fuel and water, headed to Anageda. Tried for hours to input the GPS co ordinates to no avail. So had to do it by compass. That turned out to be no problem. Kept the magnetic course and eventually found it. I used Walkers pictures and description and they are really good. Had a huge cat following us and they bought me drinks at the ARH because I managed a 2 tack trip to the island. There were some Jellyfish at Virgin Gorda and they wanted to dive there. I gave them 3 bottles of Sea Safe and they were very happy to have it. Dinner at ARH was fantastic. Loved it.

7/19
Next morning off to Loblolly. That place is truely heaven on earth. We had rented a car so we also went by Cow Wreck which was almost deserted.