Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,029
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 32
mahokid 32
erb923 27
kim 18
Member Spotlight
cathym
cathym
Michigan
Posts: 232
Joined: January 2005
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
21 members (Naxos, Bob O, oeastcoast, DBESXM, Beachguy1963, Rumlover, CaribbeanCanadians, caribmichael, tomp, SXMNAN, ncboater, BeckyMac, JAE, beachgirl1957, 7 invisible), 434 guests, and 280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#287241 08/11/2022 06:46 PM
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 335
socamon Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 335
We are chartering with TMM in October. Just received provisioning info from the company and in the email, they said we have to test to enter the BVIs. I thought that had been dropped effective July 15??
Did I miss a change by the government?
Thanks

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
No..no testing required..see Jason's informative posts..So many BVI outfits have not updated their websites..and its not a good business decision..

Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949
D
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
D
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949
Unfortunately, old requirements continue to be displayed on the internet, even by government. Jason does a great job with accurate info. I just returned from 2 week trip to BVI and no testing required coming or going (I travelled thru San Juan and ATL. My son travelled thru STT /DCA. No testing.


Wes
s/v Sea Tiger (2022 Lagoon 46)
www.BareBoatBVI.com

Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 537
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 537
I just returned from an 8 day sail. Flew to St Thomas, ferry to BVI and back. NO testing or requests to see negative test results, vaccination cards or proof of insurance. Travel is back to normal.

Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160
Likes: 1
G
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
G
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160
Likes: 1
jagmansr..... Music to all of our ears I'm sure. I and SURE hope it doesn't change. Can't wait to get there.


[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5