|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
18 members (goose4793, Woody, marisol, 1995nmc, SXMScubaman, Don_and_Linda, biminis, RickandJulie, road3682, SharonfromSXM, Janet SXM, rab, Butch_n_Kelly, 48ref, 4 invisible),
388
guests, and
61
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160 Likes: 1 |
Some of the “larger” charter companies have lots of reviews in various forums and I have had some experience with them. All positive. However- I am looking to get my guests from STT To VIJ on a few various occasions. I would appreciate any commentary from those who are familiar with Yan and Air Paradise. Thank you in advance.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2022
Posts: 15
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2022
Posts: 15 |
We have used Air Paradise several times. We have flown multiple routes with Yan, including San Juan to Virgin Gorda, St Thomas to Virgin Gorda, and St Thomas to Vieques. We have used all the charter companies, and Yan has always been our favorite. Comfortable plane, and always waiting for us upon our arrival with a huge smile. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Yan and Air Paradise, and will use him again in the future.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 989
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 989 |
I have not used Yan but one of our friends, an Anegada regular, has flown with him and recommended him to us.
Last edited by ecm56; 10/31/2022 02:52 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|