Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,045
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
mahokid 30
RonDon 29
erb923 26
kim 18
Member Spotlight
the captain
the captain
the Long Island
Posts: 509
Joined: November 2015
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
12 members (bostonbob, psod, RickG, caribmichael, louismcc, BillDauterive, SXMScubaman, 5 invisible), 363 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#291883 12/01/2022 02:01 PM
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 10
S
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 10
I look at Soggy Dollar cam almost daily. I cant see the name on it but anybody know why that sailboat has been there for so long? Is that the owner or they just anchor in there as long as they like?

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 709
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 709
Likes: 2
Assuming you mean the catamaran. It looks like the same boat that was there last year. I can't remember the name but it was owned by an older couple and they often anchored in about the same spot. In fact when we were there last year, they ended up swinging and their dinghy engine hit one of the fast boats that was tied off of the beach and caused some scratches on the gel coat. The fast boat owner was furious even though the catamaran was actually there first. Lots of drama that involved policemen investigating.


Sue
s/v Ripple
Leopard 42

[Linked Image][/url]
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534
Likes: 6
B
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534
Likes: 6
[quote=samboaty]I look at Soggy Dollar cam almost daily.


LOL...I need a good 12 step program myself

Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 209
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 209
Likes: 2
I dont see anything there now.....

Joined: Apr 2022
Posts: 5
A
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
A
Joined: Apr 2022
Posts: 5


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5