Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,064
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 25
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
timnboston
timnboston
Beverly MA (Boston's North Shore)
Posts: 536
Joined: November 2006
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
11 members (ScottW, gomer36, BILLPIT, Kevin_B, Kennys, Rumlover, uscg1959, Compskier, SXMScubaman, 2 invisible), 370 guests, and 73 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#292639 12/17/2022 11:30 AM
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 602
Maggy Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 602
Hi! Is there any chance making a 1:20 pm flight from STT, if you are starting from VG a Thursday in early May? Anyone knows if the direct ferries will start to operate soon?
Thanks!


Maggy

BVI Sponsors
.
Maggy #292643 12/17/2022 12:59 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
Speedy's has a 7:00am from VG to Roadtown and
Roadtown Fast Ferry leaves at 8:00 for CA
Hope that helps
Considering the source, I'd double check the times
See you in the spring

Mike
Sometimes I sit and think, other times I just sit

IWIWSE #292644 12/17/2022 01:18 PM
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 602
Maggy Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 602
Thanks Mike! No room for delays, especially not the first leg. I think I will be super nervous, as we have a flight from NYC home the next day. Maybe we have to stay the last night on STT. Have to think about it.
Yes, see you n the spring 😊!


Maggy


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5