|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
20 members (KC2SXM, nevar37, GOTOSUN, pburke40, 2tannedfannies, geomo, RickG, duckfat, davidandsusannj, oeastcoast, charlie, Brad_Va, REH, bostonbob, Good Boy Gus, 5 invisible),
389
guests, and
65
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 602
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 602 |
Hi! Is there any chance making a 1:20 pm flight from STT, if you are starting from VG a Thursday in early May? Anyone knows if the direct ferries will start to operate soon? Thanks!
Maggy
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638 Likes: 4 |
Speedy's has a 7:00am from VG to Roadtown and Roadtown Fast Ferry leaves at 8:00 for CA Hope that helps Considering the source, I'd double check the times See you in the spring
Mike Sometimes I sit and think, other times I just sit
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 602
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 602 |
Thanks Mike! No room for delays, especially not the first leg. I think I will be super nervous, as we have a flight from NYC home the next day. Maybe we have to stay the last night on STT. Have to think about it. Yes, see you n the spring 😊!
Maggy
|
|
|
|
|
|
|