|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,956
Posts342,099
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,160
Joined: June 2005
|
|
|
17 members (S/Y Mockingbird, mcb, Marie, CaribbeanSolSXM, MamaB, lovemysxm, SXMScubaman, FantasyFrank, Rumlover, Kvsmith1, louismcc, Lady Di, christina, 4 invisible),
513
guests, and
153
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349 Likes: 3 |
I am thinking of lying into SJU and taking intercarribbean to EIS. Cost of ferry and taxi to ferry is almost the same as a flight $117 Is their reliability reasonable?
tpcook
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 594 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 594 Likes: 2 |
I think IC probably cancels about a third of their flights. I haven't checked for a while. You can check how they are doing now on the Flight Aware site.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 709 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 709 Likes: 2 |
I am thinking of lying into SJU and taking intercarribbean to EIS. Cost of ferry and taxi to ferry is almost the same as a flight $117 Is their reliability reasonable? This used to be my "go to" but I wouldn't do it anymore unless it was significantly cheaper. Recommend flying into STT and taking the ferry or private water taxi.
Sue s/v Ripple Leopard 42 ![[Linked Image]](https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10730;128/st/20251225/e/sailing+around+Grenada/dt/-2/k/aadd/event.png) [/url]
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349 Likes: 3 |
In my case "free" flights from MCO to SJU then pay for flight into BVI. Ferry costs at STT are about $80 so the extra amount may be worth it.
tpcook
|
|
|
|
|
|
|