Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,011
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
ndfaninnc
ndfaninnc
Kannapolis, NC
Posts: 845
Joined: September 2006
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
10 members (SXMScubaman, Rover, SharonfromSXM, lbksxm, ggffrr11, MarleneS, 4 invisible), 419 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#296860 03/03/2023 01:26 PM
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 100
Likes: 1
Calvin Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 100
Likes: 1
I've been looking but I haven't found any information about the aquarium at Saba Rock Resort. When the property was rebuilt, did they redo the salt water aquarium?

Calvin

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
I think calling it an aquarium is a big stretch. It's a sad excuse for a focal point imo.
The tarpon off the dock are far more exciting.

Joined: May 2019
Posts: 189
Likes: 5
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 189
Likes: 5
Originally Posted by Calvin
I've been looking but I haven't found any information about the aquarium at Saba Rock Resort. When the property was rebuilt, did they redo the salt water aquarium?

Calvin


Is that the thing between the gift shop and the restaurant? If that is what you're talking about it really is not a big deal - but they did rebuild it (I never was there before Irma).


Peter
s/y Time Will Tell (2019 Lagoon 42)
peter@syTimeWillTell.com

Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 100
Likes: 1
Calvin Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 100
Likes: 1
Well, I can tell the grandkids it's there. I personally would rather the sea life remain free. Over the years they always had either a spotted or a green eel in there with a few fish. The kids like to see it.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5