Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
dkupersmith
dkupersmith
Collingswood, NJ
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
18 members (goose4793, Woody, marisol, 1995nmc, SXMScubaman, Don_and_Linda, biminis, RickandJulie, road3682, SharonfromSXM, Janet SXM, rab, Butch_n_Kelly, 48ref, 4 invisible), 388 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#307077 10/11/2023 07:52 AM
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160
Likes: 1
G
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
G
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160
Likes: 1
I had three phone numbers in my phone. And an email address of dwjeep@hotmail.com. I am trying to reserve a vehicle with him. Anyone have any ideas? I’ve texted and emailed. 😎😎


[Linked Image]
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 444
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 444
You may have tried these already?

https://www.dhsunshinevillas.com/index.html

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
GettinBye, I have been successful reaching Henny via WhatsApp. 284-545-0118

The cell I have for him is 284-495-9677


Go Irish!!

Bill
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160
Likes: 1
G
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
G
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160
Likes: 1
So happy to get these numbers. Different than what I have. Thank you!!! Always like to give dean the business on our day trips. Thank you!!!


[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5