Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,066
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 25
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Colour1
Colour1
Westchester /NYC
Posts: 2,533
Joined: July 2011
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
9 members (CarolinaSailor, Rumlover, Lucyann, KDE12603, johndana274, LAB57, CaribbeanSolSXM, GaryC, 1 invisible), 528 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#310676 12/22/2023 01:41 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
IWIWSE Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
If anyone is curious about renewal turnaround times. I sent ours in November 29. I got mine last week . My husbands came today . Don’t know if it makes a difference but we live in Michigan so I sent them to the Philly office.

Ellen

BVI Sponsors
.
IWIWSE #310685 12/22/2023 05:14 PM
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 959
Likes: 9
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 959
Likes: 9
My wife similarly sent hers in and got it back in about a week. $60 extra for expedited.


M4200 MANTA
MrEZgoin #310686 12/22/2023 05:27 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
IWIWSE Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
We didn’t need the expedited service. I was surprised when they came so quickly.

IWIWSE #310687 12/22/2023 05:28 PM
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 910
Likes: 4
C
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
C
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 910
Likes: 4
Good to know as my son’s renewal will go out to Philly the day we get home from the BVIs and he needs it 12 weeks later.

IWIWSE #310690 12/22/2023 09:57 PM
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 214
K
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
K
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 214
We also just got ours back after about a week. We live in Texas. We did not expedite.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5