|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,027
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
11 members (sxmpete, jal, paul2pam, garymoe, Fletch, jbutah, Buddyhog, KandG, 3 invisible),
449
guests, and
47
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160 Likes: 1 |
My son and his girlfriend are both avid weightlifters. We are staying at Mango Bay second week of Jan. He asked me if there was a gym on island. I’m assuming Rose Dix might but I don’t want to pay that day pass fee. (Even they even offer that). Is there a “gym gym” anywhere? TIA
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 789 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 789 Likes: 2 |
Nail Bay Sports Club has a gym. I believe it's around $20/day.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160 Likes: 1 |
Oh that would be great. We are right down the street. I will look into that!!! Thank you
|
|
|
|
|
|
|