|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,011
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 845
Joined: September 2006
|
|
|
9 members (timnboston, DanS, BHK, Kvsmith1, rab, GOTOSUN, 3 invisible),
406
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 41
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 41 |
Hello everybody We will be back with our boat in the USVI and I need a place ashore that will receive packages for me. In the past I have used Connections in Cruz Bay and I was very happy, but they are closing now. Any suggestions? Thanks Charlie
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023 Likes: 5 |
Connections East in Coral Bay next to Skinny Legs remains open - +1 340-779-4994, connectionseast@gmail.com St. John Biz Center in the Marketplace, by Starfish Market, is an option in Cruz Bay - https://www.stjohnbizcenter.com/I would not recommend general delivery at the post office. They have trouble finding packages. Cheers, RickG
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,272 Likes: 192
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,272 Likes: 192 |
On a somewhat related note, anyone have experience with receiving mail and package in ST CROIX?
Carol Hill
|
|
|
|
|
|
|