|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 251
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
7 members (CaroleS, MKGrey, 2tannedfannies, rpotter28, mahokid, Rumlover, 1 invisible),
376
guests, and
74
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27 |
We've been here since the beginning of December and have barely seen sargassum. Tonight, for the first time, I'm seeing some floating ribbons of it from the east.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349 Likes: 3 |
I am trying to find a solution to the floating sargasum. The only thing I have found is a boom system that traps the weed and allows it to sink or float off the ends of the boom.
tpcook
|
|
|
|
|
|
|