Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,061
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 32
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 26
GaKaye 19
Member Spotlight
Todd
Todd
Vancouver, WA
Posts: 4,524
Joined: March 2004
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
5 members (rick s, ggffrr11, jazzgal, dickhall66, 1 invisible), 455 guests, and 164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
V
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
V
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
Hey everyone! If we got any football fans out there, I wanted to let you know that we are putting on food and drink specials here at Nova for the NFC and AFC Championship games this Sunday!!!

We will have the games on both the bar TV and also a large projector screen. As I'm from Michigan, I will be here for the NFC game cheering on the Detroit Lions if anyone TTOLers wants to drop by and say hi

Special food menu is attached here -

Attached Images
NFL Playoffs Menu Nova.png
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190
M
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190
Go Lions!! Great to have Michigan teams at the top of college and pro rankings this year! Should have named that chili dog a Layfayette Coney Dog 😉

Last edited by MIDiver; 01/24/2024 01:56 PM.
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
I think it's obvious who I back. But congrats to UM and Harbaugh for a great season and National Title. I hope he does well with LAC. Go Lions!!

Last edited by ndfaninnc; 01/25/2024 09:38 AM.

Go Irish!!

Bill
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190
M
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190
Why don’t we have like buttons here??????!

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
If you don't have ties to one of the other three cities in the playoffs and you're not pulling for the Lions,
you've got Ice water in your veins and are one cold son of a gun.

Go Lions!

Mike

Apologies to all who don't live in the States and don't care about American football
If your rugby or soccer team needs a cheering section, I'm all in

Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 594
Likes: 2
H
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
H
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 594
Likes: 2
Wish I could be there cheering on the Niners! It sounds like I would be in the minority.

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
Husker--as IWISESE said, the whole world is rooting for the Lions, if their team is not in the playoffs. I am definitely rooting for them this weekend. My only 'problem' will be if it is Detroit vs. KC, as I like both teams. That would be a good problem to have, as until KC recently, I routinely despise both teams in the Super Bowl. I am happy it's not going to be Philly though, for sure!! grin


Carol Hill
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
My brother-in-law lives in KC so there's that
The best plan seems to be, I'm pulling for the Lions
and he finds some way to be OK with it

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
If it's KC and the Lions, at least ONE of you will be happy!!


Carol Hill
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 77
C
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
C
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 77
Never seen Nova this busy. Dock and restaurant full.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5