Trip Report Week 4

Sunday was a good pool day. Had Salad and Pizza from Isola, a Sunday evening tradition with us.

Monday morning was very rainy to start. In every direction it was really coming down. Picked up friends at the airport in the early afternoon. John had prepared a number of small plate appetizers for our dinner.

Tuesday I made Shrimp Scampi. It was delicious! Wednesday was Bar Code. We LOVE the Brie Fritters. Robin & Valinda loved their Fish & Chips. I thought the Mahi Mahi was excellent. Thursday was leftovers. Friday I did Pesto Parmesan Salmon. Yummy!

We continue to have breakfast and lunch on our balcony. Such gorgeous views. Our days are spent by the pool or on the beach at the resort. The weather seems to be hotter and more humid than in past years.

I’ll do a separate post on our dinner in Gran Case as there are too many pictures for a single post.

One more week to go!

Attached Files Isola Salad.jpgIsola Pizza.jpgbruschetta.jpgSalmon Slider.jpgApp platter.jpgShrimp Scampi.jpgShrimp Scampi 2.jpgBrie Fritter.jpgFish & Chips.jpgMahi Mahi.jpgAvantika Apps.jpgAvantika Fresh Rolls.jpgAvantiks Entree 1.jpgAvantika Entree 2.jpg