Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,014
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
SXMScubaman
SXMScubaman
Auburn, WA
Posts: 21,591
Joined: March 2009
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
7 members (DanS, Lucyann, MrEZgoin, NumberCruncher, timnboston, 2 invisible), 1,403 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#328319 12/30/2024 09:28 PM
Joined: Dec 2024
Posts: 3
J
John999 Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
J
Joined: Dec 2024
Posts: 3
I am having trouble accessing an online portal to order from Caribbean Cellars. I have done it in the past. The main website does not seem to have a link. Any help would be appreciated.

BVI Sponsors
.
John999 #328344 12/31/2024 01:36 PM
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 32
K
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
K
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 32
Their website seems to have changed from last year when I last used it. It does allow you to download an app, but for some reason the app does not work on my phone or computer. I just called them to place my order and they told me if I email their provisioning form to provisioning@caribbeansellars.com, they will process it. I found the form by googling Caribbean Sellars and it came up on Horizon Yacht Charters site: https://horizonyachtcharters.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Horizon-Caribbean-Cellars-order-form.pdf


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5