|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
13 members (goose4793, Kennys, BELLEAMI, anet_scot, NumberCruncher, lcote, dj1094, FantasyFrank, mahokid, CaribbeanSolSXM, gone2beaches, 2 invisible),
345
guests, and
48
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2024
Posts: 3
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Dec 2024
Posts: 3 |
I am having trouble accessing an online portal to order from Caribbean Cellars. I have done it in the past. The main website does not seem to have a link. Any help would be appreciated.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 32
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 32 |
Their website seems to have changed from last year when I last used it. It does allow you to download an app, but for some reason the app does not work on my phone or computer. I just called them to place my order and they told me if I email their provisioning form to provisioning@caribbeansellars.com, they will process it. I found the form by googling Caribbean Sellars and it came up on Horizon Yacht Charters site: https://horizonyachtcharters.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Horizon-Caribbean-Cellars-order-form.pdf
|
|
|
|
|
|
|