|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,014
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 21,591
Joined: March 2009
|
|
|
12 members (tomp, Jenni, TC42, IcedCarib, ronnieernie, DandG, Steve&Rachel, 5 invisible),
1,047
guests, and
52
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 602 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 602 Likes: 1 |
Looking at the the Cooper Island mooring field (Cooper Island webcam) at any given time > Trying to find a monohull amongst the cats is likely trying to play "Where's Waldo?"
I wonder what percentage of all bareboat charters are now cats?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2022
Posts: 43
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2022
Posts: 43 |
I was about to guess 90%. Then I looked at the current quart-a-Nancy cam - right now there’s 31 boats total, 4 mono’s…that’s 88%….ish Seems Legit…🤣
Atleast most of them have masts…..
Last edited by Skytrucker; 03/18/2025 04:45 PM.
-
There’s nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|