Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,047
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
mahokid 30
RonDon 29
erb923 26
GaKaye 17
Member Spotlight
BillS
BillS
Canada
Posts: 50
Joined: January 2015
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
10 members (Manpot, triciatn, mahokid, Maikelvdh, Rumlover, Lucyann, bailau, 3 invisible), 383 guests, and 94 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#333911 04/15/2025 11:41 AM
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 70
S
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 70
Travel Tuesday ... Escorts Wanted!!

Are you here for Easter and then headed back to the Boston area afterwards? We are looking for travelers to escort kitties to our partner rescue in the USA.

Email us your itinerary and we will see if we can make a match.

If you are traveling in the next couple of months but not to Boston, and want to see if you can help please do email your itinerary, we also send dogs and puppies to other rescues in other States.

Attached Images
IMG_6063.jpeg IMG_6062.jpeg
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: May 2024
Posts: 71
Likes: 1
C
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
C
Joined: May 2024
Posts: 71
Likes: 1
I will be in St Martin in August, if y'all do any work there, I would be happy to help! I have direct round trip from CLT. I also have 11 additional people traveling with me.

Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 70
S
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 70
Hi Carole,

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately we don’t do anything in St Martin. But I am sure there are rescues that do. Perhaps post in the St Martin forum and somebody can hopefully link you to a rescue there.

Have a wonderful time.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5