I have finally gotten settled enough to write my trip report. Let's start with our flights both to and from went smooth. We were less than 15 minutes form landing to driving out of the ariport parking lot. I have to say that has a lot to do with our car rental choice <St Louis Car Rental>, Marius always does a great job for us. We would never think of using anyone else.

Pelican- for our 1st 2 nights everthig was fone, nice unit good location. Sapphire for our week #9 all was great there, our only complaint was lack of towels returned by maid service each day it seemed we had to hunt her down and retreive them each time she was in the unit, they seem to be turning things around there. The staff was great very friendly and helpful. The bar staff was good, Frank(the one with the ponytail) was a pleasure as was Sammy, the other Frank lacked some personality. Week 10 we rented from a friend at The Royal Palm, what a pleasure that week turned out to be. It was Ragetta week and the view from the unit was spectacular. Great staff, beautiful units, and after reading some post before hand I'm glad to say the beach was not bad at all as was stated. Our last night was spent at Mary's Boon, it was very nice the beach area was very nice there.
We ate at Uncle Harry's the food was great. Also ate at Lees it was o.k., Boathouse 2 times was excellent, Pinalpple pete's was very good and the staff added to the experience. Also ate at La Gondola it was wonderful.
Beaches we visited were Cupecoy and yes there was sand , we had ribs and chicken from Danny twice for lunch, Mullet 1 day a bit rough for my liking, but my hubby enjoyed it, Cliffhanger beach 1 day was o.k., we also went to orient 1 day just to give it 1 more try,still didn't chang our opinion we just don't enjoy it there. Over all we had a great trip and as usual it was not long enough. Mabey next time can be for a month!!!!!!!