|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,048
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 55
Joined: December 2010
|
|
|
12 members (charlie, JerseyRob, KirkB, bran, Rumlover, Rover, Mark2dBVI, Lucky13, 4 invisible),
393
guests, and
72
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930 Likes: 2 |
I'm trying to obtain a physical SIM card to use in a Verizon MiFi. Verizon apparently won't activate their Travel Pass plan on MiFis. The unit I would like to bring only supports physical SIMs. On past trips mrsimcard.com was able to provide a physical SIM for use in an unlocked phone. Now it seems they're only offering data only eSIMs for the BVI.
I'd like to have this in place before our arrival in a few weeks and not have to visit the local FLOW office.
Louis from Houston
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|